CUSU and University Support Services
- 01223 367575 / 01223 744444, every day of full term 7pm - 7am
- 17 St. Edward's Passage, just round the corner from the HSBC on Market Square.
Linkline is a listening and information service run by students for students. You can call us to talk about anything - we are non judgemental, anonymous and completely confidential. We are open from 7pm until 7am, and will accept drop-ins to our office between 7pm and 11pm. Students can also now call us for FREE from their bedroom on our Cambridge University extension number: 62212.
- 01223 333 313, weekdays 9am - 5pm, ask to speak to the Welfare Officer
Board of Graduate Studies
Contact the Board of Graduate Studies (BoGS) if you need to change your course or have serious problems with your work or your supervisor. They also deal with waiving fees for fourth year PhD students.
University Counselling Service
- 01223 332 865
- 14 Trumpington Street
Free confidential counselling service for students. Useful leaflets available from the offices or on the website.
- 01223 333 179, Saturday and Sunday 3 - 5 pm
Non-judgemental information and support on pregnancy, sexual health, HIV/AIDS, being a student parent, abortion, adoption, contraception and emergency contraception.
Disability Resource Centre
- 01223 332 301
- Keynes House, Trumpington Street
- Advice, support and facilities for students who need help with disabilities of any kind.
- Support for dyslexic students including arranging assessments, study support and advice on exam arrangements.
- Resource room containing useful publications, leaflets and equipment for use by students, including a Braille machine.
Eating Disorders Support
- 01223 740 555, Mondays and Wednesdays, 8 - 10pm
- 01223 337 733
For numbers of any University Office, Department, College or organisation.
Childcare Information Office: Cassie Marks
- 01223 332 249
- 25 Trumpington Street
Information and advice regarding childcare. For help with local nurseries, childminders or after-school clubs; family accommodation at University Colleges; information on local authority financial provisions as well as advice on available bursary schemes at Cambridge University.
University Dental Service
- 01223 332 860
- 3 Trumpington Street
Register for NHS or private dental treatment. If you register it is far easier to be seen in an emergency.